¬†Hey BUOC!! Come enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend by hiking Blue Hills!
What/Where:¬†A loop trail in the Blue Hills Reservation
Length:¬†4 miles. Difficulty–moderate
When:¬†Saturday April 27th, 12:00 noon ‚Äì approximately 6:00pm.
Meeting Place:¬†The center of Marsh Plaza at 12:00 noon
Transportation:¬†Taking the T to Quincy Center then a MBTA bus to Blue Hills
What you need:
1. ¬†Enough money on your charlie card for 4 rides. (It should be 2 rides because of transfers to buses, but have 4 just in case)
2. ¬†Snacks/sandwich and a liter of water!
3. ¬†Hiking shoes or durable sneakers
4. ¬†Pants and a T-shirt should be appropriate (high of 63 and sunny! 🙂 )
5. ¬†Small backpack or daypack to carry water bottles and snacks
If you have any more questions email me, Annie, at email@example.com
SIGN UPS CLOSED