Hey BUOC!! Come enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend by hiking Blue Hills!
What/Where: A loop trail in the Blue Hills Reservation
Length: 4 miles. Difficulty–moderate
When: Saturday April 27th, 12:00 noon – approximately 6:00pm.
Meeting Place: The center of Marsh Plaza at 12:00 noon
Transportation: Taking the T to Quincy Center then a MBTA bus to Blue Hills
What you need:
1. Enough money on your charlie card for 4 rides. (It should be 2 rides because of transfers to buses, but have 4 just in case)
2. Snacks/sandwich and a liter of water!
3. Hiking shoes or durable sneakers
4. Pants and a T-shirt should be appropriate (high of 63 and sunny! )
5. Small backpack or daypack to carry water bottles and snacks
If you have any more questions email me, Annie, at email@example.com
SIGN UPS CLOSED